I want to feel powerful and in control of MY life!
So, before pointing my finger at someone else, I ask myself how “this” could be MY fault in some way? When I used to be an MTV host, I would get so frustrated that people didn’t understand me, they didn’t feel me, they didn’t see me.
As I am re-watching old videos of myself on YouTube today, I see exactly why people didn’t understand, feel or “see” me! It is because I wasn’t making myself understood in a way that other’s could comprehend, feel, or see!!!!!
* I struggled with communication skills and chose to take the role of a TV personality!
* I was overwhelmed, excited and caught up.
* I put MYSELF in disguise!
Now that I am aware…
* I am working to make myself understood, by learning about and practicing communication.
* I am consciously slowing down and am discovering new places to channel this energy.
* I have unmasked myself and am proud to show you who I am!
If I was to forever blame everyone else for not understanding me, I would forever feel like a victim, feel separate and feel misunderstood. No matter the depths of the situation, I am now able to look at how something could be possibly, juuuuuussst maybe my fault. So I can KEEP my power, so I am ABLE to make a change, even if only within myself.
Below is my latest How To Live A Mythic Life video, "WHO'S FAULT IS IT?"
Phoebe Dykstra of My Mythic Life presents “How To Live A Mythic Life” - A series of 1 minute videos, where she gives you a glimpse into the 18 pillars she is using to consciously reprogram herself, for her happiness.
This video was formatted for Phoebe's IGTV, please see @PhoebeDykstra on Instagram for Pillar #1 - #12.
If you are interesting in learning more about the work Phoebe is doing, or would like to sign up for a self development workshop with her teacher, join her journey! Please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN HER JOURNEY!
- own network schedule - victimhood culture - victimhood mentality - blame game - pointing fingers - it's your fault - it's not my fault - how to be a powerful woman - how to be a powerful man -